LoViNg HiM....

Loving God, loving people..loving you....

Monday, March 26, 2007

A new song for my blog. Whee~~ I love this song so much. Before they came, this song has been constantly playing in my mind. The meaning of the song is has impacted me a lot.


Anyway, as usual, in school today, there will be someone who will talk to me about religion. In my own opinion, believed that not all things are "seeing is believing". For example, if you believe that humans breathe in oxygen and give out carbon dioxide, how is it that you dont see oxygen but yet you believe it is oxygen? Thus, if you don't see God, does that mean He doesn't exist?


I would not take the advice of a person whom i think is trying to impress me or trying to make me feel that he/she is superior than me. Godly and sound advice is better than inflated advice even though it sounds right.


I've realised something. It is better to read up than not to. There are many things that people won't teach you. Read in depth, not on the surface. Just like how we read the Bible. I realized that many things that i'm pondering about, are things not being taught to us during service or cell group. BUT after asking God for answers and reading up, i've found my answers, and at times i will ask for confirmation of the answers.


I've already planned what i want to do after my A levels:

  1. Go to Bible School(while waiting for posting for university-provided they have the same time frame that they have for this year.)
  2. Learn driving. (no point learning now. cause when you forget in the future because of lack of practice, you would have to go for the practical even after you have got your driving license, and i know i would forget)
  3. Learn drumming.
  4. Go full force in what i really want to do.



To God Almighty:

Mihi sic usus est; tibi, ut opus est facto, face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home