LoViNg HiM....

Loving God, loving people..loving you....

Saturday, April 28, 2007

The pressure is coming at a higher level now. What do i do? The high amount of competitiveness, am i losing it now? Tiredness, wears me away, but my attitude and my will to fight, will it fade away too?

Why do people place so much of their time trying to tear down the walls that others have made, instead of doing what they ought to do? Why do people not be able to understand,when what the world seeks for is understanding?


No amount of sleep is going to reduce my tiredness, no amount of relaxation is going to make me feel relaxed and cast away my stress.


What do you do when everything seems to be in a mess? My only source of joy, strength and courage comes from my one and only Saviour, Jesus Christ my Lord.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:00 AM , Blogger ~Reen~ said...

    Hey my dear we r glad tat u r holding on tightly to God above all let faith arise within u!

    Faith of a mustard seed that removes mountain!Today during S2 rev kenneth hagin jr. shared wif us this:"When the bible says it, we believe it wif our heart and tat settles it! =) Speak to the mountain(confessing the word of God)not talk to the mountain " Be removed in the name of Jesus!" Well faith is a despite of situation. =D

    Every decision we make today has a conseqence on us in the future; let us make Godly decisions. Amen ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home