LoViNg HiM....

Loving God, loving people..loving you....

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

WOW. Pastor Benny Hinn's service is tremendous. I went for all 3 days. The presence of God just gets stronger and stronger from friday to sunday. Those who didn't make it, i guess you really missed out on it. Anyway, i've heard comments from people who said that they can't flow with him, because it seems traditional with all the hymns and all. However, i had a different perspective of it. What _____ said is right. "If you can't flow with Pastor Benny Hinn, it is not because of the differences in styles and all. But rather, you should question yourself if there is something wrong with you. It is still God's presence."~wow. I was impacted by this. On thursday we had a conversation during dinner when celebrating my sister's birthday. That is why life and death are in the power of tongues. The leader who said that really open up my heart.


Felt so blessed. After the 3 days of the healing services, i felt so refreshed. Mum treated Adeline, Cassandra and myself to steamboat after the sunday services. Whee!!



I've just finished writing my write-ins. I'm lifting it up to God because that is a desire of my heart. I believe that whatever that happens is God's will. Hee. Praise the Lord in advance.


IM GOING TO GET A LAPTOP SKIN SOON..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home