LoViNg HiM....

Loving God, loving people..loving you....

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Its been a while since i've last blogged.

Many things had happened, and i really want to thank God and glorify Him for it.
  1. Thank God for that 98.7FM came to my school for the talk. They make it realise something about radio.
  2. Thank God that on last wednesday, i was at woodlands mrt station wanting to go to my mum's office but realised that my wallet was not with me! As such, i cannot top up my ez-link for mrt fare even though my card is with me. I started to panic. I really do not know what to do. I turned to God for help. I asked God what to do. Then, i turned and i saw Cherie. She came at the right time! Thank God for His people. What you sow is what you reap. She is my junior and i used to help her, now she is helping me! Though she do not have enough cash to top up my fare card, she gave me money to buy the standard ticket! wow. Praise the Lord!
  3. On saturday, i went to help out for the semi finals drum fest. I really want to thank God that He has placed gifts and talents in us that we can use for His kingdom. Firstly, there is this boy who played 'One Way...Jesus" that song. wow! i can't even do that! Overall, God is indeed wonderful, because the clouds and sky may look gloomy, but prayer works! It only rained a few minutes before the whole event ends for the day! Praise the Lord!
  4. 2 weeks ago, i went to change my IC name and my passport because it is going to expire and i'm going overseas to Vietnam. well, the queue was super long yesterday for me to collect my passport, but i thank God that i reached earlier than 4.30 because i've to stay back before that to check the music stand for band. Thank God for it
  5. Went to the doctor just now. I'm feeling better now. whee!! Praise the God who heals.



GP exam and sports day tomorrow...




I want to be God's Supergirl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home