LoViNg HiM....

Loving God, loving people..loving you....

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Many things come and go in life. The most important part is what it meant to you.

I've learnt something yesterday. Ethan cried very hard because he wanted to see his mother. I brought him to the auditorium, but only at the end of the auditorium. After that, i said that the concert is ending soon and his mother will come any moment. Well, he doesn't buy this, so he continue making noise. Then he said he wanna call his mother, and gave me his mother. I thought it was a wrong number, but guess what, it is a correct one. Through this, i learn and realise something about people. How 'desperate' are we, to want the presence of God? Will we turn to Him and cried out for Him in times of need? Will we give in to other things in exchange for God? Will we be like Ethan, be willing to call our 'hotline' when we needed help? Our hotline is God. 24/7.


I'm listening to the song irreplaceable now. I know the original version is a woman's version, but well, as i've said, male ego can't take it. They came up with the male version. Alright, forget about this(before my feminist's point of view comes in). Anyway, what i really want to say is that after all that i have been through in my life, is God really irreplaceable in my life? Hmm..things to ponder about for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home