LoViNg HiM....

Loving God, loving people..loving you....

Thursday, May 03, 2007

There is a HERO inside of me.

But as a reflection, i've been through so much pain.

I remember i used to share one of my experience with my friend(who is going through almost the same thing, but less extreme as mine), then she said, "wow" . I do not know what that means, but i realised that everyone has their own battle to be won by THEMSELVES. I can't do that for you. Advice is all one can give to you, but the decision you would have to MAKE IT YOURSELF.


At this very moment, it is 12.24am, Saturday, 5th May 2007. 179 Days to A levels. 4295 hours, and exactly 35 mins left to my first A level paper. That very day itself, will determine the fates of many. Entering a university or not. It is that crucial. What will i become? Where will i go? My journey towards it, will i be able to last that long?


Friends are not those who is always by your side when you are doing well, but rather, they are those who stay by your side when you are at your lowest.

Friends are not those who always seek to take from you, taking advantage of you, always wanting you to buy them gifts etc. Friends give more than they take. It is a reciprocal thing.

Remember reading a philosophical book on friends. Wow. It is exactly like those that the bible says.

Overrated. Vindicated.



Let me slip away.












God, my One and only Refuge, my BEST FRIEND, my Guidance, my Father, my Joy, my Strength. There's nothing i can't do without You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home