LoViNg HiM....

Loving God, loving people..loving you....

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Mid-year Exams in less than 5 days time.

A level Exams in 133 days time.


I realised that i've been studying longer than i usually do. Ever since i came back from Vietnam, i've been studying for straight 3 hours(the least) and i'm still thinking that it is not enough.

Ever since i went to Vietnam, i realised that there is many things that i've start to change within me.

Before i went for service last saturday, i watched this show. It really encourages me about my relationship with God. Pastor Kong is right about common grace. But well, this is an outright showcase of the girl's relationship with God. Wow. When i reach church, i felt so happy. It is then that i realise that though i wasn't around for just one week of service, i had actually miss church! Wow. The first praise song, How Awesome is This Place, truly speaks what i feel inside of me. That night, i prayed about my studies, about glory. The next day for service on sunday, pastor Kong shared about glory and prayed for students!! I was sitting at the very front(3rd row from the front) and i felt a very strong presence of God. Probably standing there, i was like the 'only' students nearby. I truly felt God's love and His presence upon me. Wow....God is indeed great.



The other day, mum just reminded me that my birthday is coming. I didn't even realised it. seems to be 'trapped' in my own time zone of counting down...haha...

Well, with birthday comes birthday wishes. This is a list of WANTS and not of WISH.
  1. I want to get A's for my exams. (only I, with the grace and strength of God can achieve this. No one can help me with this. NO one can sit for my exams right? Hee.)
  2. A PSP. (my friend psp helps me to release my stress. really..i really want this for a very long time)
  3. A figurine of either X-men, Spiderman, Superman, Supergirl, Fantastic Four from Simplytoys shop. (www.simplytoys.com.sg -->super expensive, can't afford to buy it..haha.)
  4. Supergirl or superman or justice league comic from Comic shop.
Thats all for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home