LoViNg HiM....

Loving God, loving people..loving you....

Thursday, July 12, 2007

I pray that someone would bless me with a $5 Times voucher. I can get a book. I wouldn't mind more than $5 dollars too. It meant that i can get more books from that series. Haha. *Maybe i'm dreaming.


The intensity of pressure towards A levels is higher. Got back a few of my results. Hmmmm....




19th July 2007--> Have to watch King Lear. The other day i just went to watch Dollhouse. Though Dollhouse indirectly gross me out at the end of the play with nakedness of the female character(i seriously meant it....the female character just went naked in front of you, but not in a direct way)....and suddenly 'ripped' off her hair(which is actually a wig)....she is in fact BALD. Next week, going to watch King Lear. They said that one of the main character is actually the guy who acted in X-men the movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home