LoViNg HiM....

Loving God, loving people..loving you....

Monday, July 16, 2007

In life, there are many lessons to be learn. The question is, "will you be able to learn it?"

For the past weeks, many things happen. Things that are unpreventable, upon which one has to bear, be it good or bad. Sometimes, as a human being, one has to learn to be humble. This is one of the things that truly touched my heart strongly last week and today as well(felt like He has just take a rod and whacked me on my butt. Ouch!). Anyway, i once thought that probably i am getting better at _____, until yesterday. It is so easy, but i can only do it on another level, which defeats the purpose of what i am doing at that point of time. Just now,i was just surfing a web, then i went on to read someone's blog post. Well, it really impacted me a lot. That person(upon which i'm not saying who) wrote something about someone whom i truly respect a lot in my life. Though the writer of the blog post had tried to conceal the identity of the person whom i truly respect, i managed to interpret who it was, because he had mentioned something that ONLY the person had done it in Singapore. Anyway, back to where i was, at this point in time as i am typing this post right now, i felt ashamed of myself. Ashamed of my inability to see through what all these are about and go deeper than be only on the surface. Who cares about surface? Who cares about what others say? He is truly a man worthy of respect. Nowadays, it takes great deal for me to truly respect someone out of awe because i have set high expectations for it, and not out of the need to do so. The man that i truly respect and admire deserves all the kudos. When you have met someone 10 times better than you in your field, you will definitely feel minute, but if you take it positively, it will bring you far and vice versa. I truly thank God for the one who wrote the blog post as well as the man i truly respect for teaching me all the revelations that i gained from your actions and your speeches. Thank God for everything.


These few days i am actually feeling kinda depressed. Probably it is mood swing and all, but deep inside my heart, i'm calling out for God's help. I know i can do it. DEVIL, GO TO HELL. I can defeat my mountains. I can do all things. Hoping that someone will truly understands rather than pull me down. If only i have got a dad like Atticus Finch. But fret not, i have got a Father who loves me so much....He sacrificed His best for my wrongs, my life, my health, and above all, my everything.



You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view... Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.

Haven't you heard, I'm Supergirl. You dont wanna mess with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home