LoViNg HiM....

Loving God, loving people..loving you....

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My Birthday is coming in 1 day time(excluding today). Still, i'm not really THAT excited. Even when i was very young, my birthday ain't as marvelous as those of a fairy tale type, but well...anyway, back to what i really want to say here. Exams will be over this week, 2 more papers to go, but A levels coming in 120 days(am still counting..). Every birthday, everyone will wish for things. As for me, well, i'm like the normal tom, dick, or harry, or jane etc, haha...but well, i'm slightly different. There is a list of what i WISH for, and a list of what i WANT. that is 2 different things(if you notice).

Here goes the list of WISH:
  1. World Peace(sounds like a candidate for Miss World, but seriously, the world needed this. God is Peace. Seek Him for peace. PEACE!)
  2. I wish that i can have a statues or action figure of either Spiderman, Superman, Supergirl, Wonder Woman or Fantastic Four. (only a rich person/friend can get me this...haha..therefore, it is a wish. Dont believe how expensive it is, go check out at www.simplytoys.com.sg I've always walked past this shop and go...whoa...)
  3. I wish that i can have a basketball...the adidas one that i used to have. That is really limited edition from Hong Kong. Mum's boss got it for me...it is really very unique, it has my blood and sweat.(serious, not joking. Blood-because i fell and the ball was right in front of me so i hit my jaw then got a bit of cut...blood dripped onto my basketball). Well, however, that ball was lost! Wow. My teammates said that they took the ball and play when i've forgotten to bring home and said halfway through playing, the ball burst. WOW! What a great liar. The guy kept the ball. Basket. I want my basketball back. It contains memories...lots of it. Probably it is something that i should lost too....do i really love basketball that much? Or maybe not. Who knows? Whenever i see someone plays basketball, i will be very excited and wanted to snatch the ball to play. Oh well. I dont have a basketball now, except a converse one, which is kinda lousy. My hairdresser gave it to me last time. I totally dislike that ball. Green and black. Colors that doesn't match.
  4. I wish that many friends close to me would not have go overseas. Really miss them tons. But well, i still miss them, but they will be a memory in my heart. Love still lingers on in my heart.....
Alright...Here is a list of things that I WANT:
  1. A PSP. (which i got it!! whee!! God is great. I told God i want the value pack, ceramic white, with a sticker, with lots of games and i got it!!! Whee...thank God for blessings! Thanks to my mum who got it for me!! Before that she was so reluctant to buy cause she is afraid i wouldn't study but i guess i proved her wrong when i borrow my friend's psp for one month and i did study more than before...haha...praise God!)
  2. Comic book on Justice League, Superman or Supergirl.
  3. Book Vouchers from kinokuniya.
  4. Blessings of money. (dependent on the sum of money...if its a lot, like 3 digits, i would use it to go for therapy for my knee. My knee conditions is becoming worst, especially so during rainy seasons. Really need to go for sports injury therapy and i dont want to ask a single cent from my mum though she offered. If the sum is small, i would use it to add on for my savings to go for missions. I really want to go and make a difference in others life. Our church are all moving towards that direction, and recently so many people have asked me about missions)
  5. Bible. The Message Bible.
  6. Art Designs Magazines or Books.





On sunday, i went to help out with the stage clearing. Well, what impacted me the most was the part whereby rachel and i was just waiting for the musician to guide us to put the stuff. We saw on the outside of the keyboard that we are supporting the tag....it put "fragile, handle with care, top priority.." Well, besides this, there is a check-in luggage kind of sticker that says 29 June, Taiwan. Wow. Rachel said that well, the keyboard has even went for mission trips as compared to us who didn't or haven't go to one before. Wow! This really impacted me and motivates me even more. In the morning, before service, Li Jie asked me about missions, then the keyboard thing. Wow. Praise God for encouragement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home