LoViNg HiM....

Loving God, loving people..loving you....

Monday, July 09, 2007

My birthday is over. But i'm still receiving gifts. Today jie min gave me something very interesting...haha. Anyway, throughout the years, i realised that i'm not really that excited about my birthday....an individual dont have to be "super duper" happy on that day just because its his or her birthday. Everyday is my birthday. I grow one day older everyday...haha..anyway, i'm going to blog over here next week the names of those who have gave me pressies and all...stay tuned for that day.



A levels is coming. Mid-year's is over, but still, must study very hard. Thank God for Gabriel. He is always encouraging me...same goes for my cg members. They are always so encouraging. Never be a person who judge others or despises others. be an edifier, not a poison....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home